- Expansion of existing building to accommodate more needy and helpless.
- Purchasing / hiring on lease the Old building / land and renovating these to utilize as home for needy.
- Self care and vocational training to helpless mentally retarded children according to their IQ to make them self dependent.
- Planting and distributing the tree saplings to conserve environment.
- Distributing free Books, stationary and uniforms to the needy students.
- Donating wheel chairs/tricycles and clothes to the needy.
- Holding free medical camps for poor and needy and distributing free medicines to them.
- Children home has been inaugurated on 11th April 2015 on eve of Annual day of the Society in the new wing constructed during the year 2011-12, 2013-14 and 2014-15. The upper Storey of the building is under finishing touch.
- Vocational training center has been inaugurated on 11th April 2015 on eve of Annual day of the Society
- Computer center has been started to give computer education to the school going children
- Physiotherapy room has been set up where Physiotherapy is given to the inmates by the doctors of Fortis hospital twice in a week.
- Purchased Medical Sewa center from their previous owners and started premedical services for the poor people.
- Started construction of new building at N.H. 21, Padiala, Kurali adjacent to old building of the Society.
- Special Teacher was appointed to impart special education to special children.
- Started Rehabilitation center for mentally ill and mentally retarded destitute